Skip to content
2M MHL USB to HDMI HD TV Adapter Cable For Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 Note 2 3 Tab3
- Input connector: Micro USB x1
- Output connector: HDMI x1
- Other connector: USB 2.0 x1 for charging
- Length: 60CM from HDMI to USB2.0, 184CM from HDMI to MHL.
- Power request: 5V 1A
- Power Mode: Portable devices or charging
- 3 IN 1 Function – Micro USB/HDMI/HML Adapter
- Support 1080P Full HD video resolutions
- Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P (1920×1080/60Hz)
- Support 7.1 Surround Channels, 192KHz Audio transmission
- Support High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP)
Compatible with :
- Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500
- Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300
- Samsung Galaxy S3 i9305 LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Verizon i535,
- Samsung Galaxy S3 T-Mobile T999,
- Samsung Galaxy S3 at&t i747,
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Sprint L710
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 SM-T310
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5200 P5210
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5100 N5110 N5120
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 N7105
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 N9005
Note: This Adapter Do NOT work with following Galaxy model :
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7″
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
How to Use?
- Connect the HDMI connector of MHL cable into your TV directly.
- Connect the USB 2.0 connector of MHL Adapter into your original charger. Warning!: Make sure that you use the Travel Charger that was included with your phone. If you use an unapproved travel charger, there is a possibility that the MHL adaptor might not function properly.
- Connect your Travel Charger to an approved power source.
- Connect the MHL cable connector into the Power/Accessory Interface port on your phone. This is the same port that you normally use to connect your Travel Charger,and then restart the phone after connect with MHL Cable(Do not connect the MHL cable to your device through the Desktop dock. The Video and Audio output will not work correctly).
- Pls make sure that your tablet support MHL protocol
- This MHL cable must be powered by 5V 1A
- After connecting, pls restart your tablet. (Important: the first time you use the cable, the tablet must be restart after connecting the MHL)
- No setting require after restart, the tablet will display HDMI icon. (for some device, it may not display the HDMI icon, only show charging…)
If still can’t work, pls try with your cell phone (S3 i9300 9308 939 note2 N7100)
- 1 x Red MHL to HDMI Adapter(Power Supply not included)