- Convert Scart composite analog signal to HDMI digital signal.
- Support PAL, NTSC3.58. NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input
- Compatible with HDMI1.4, Support 720p/1080p Output.
- Share your smart phone photos, music and movies on the HD TV.
- Supplied with a USB cable, it can be powered by PC USB port, TV USB port, Phone 5V/1A USB charger, or 5V/1A power adapter(No power adapter is included).
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Mini size and lightweight, convenient to carry and use.
NOTE : This is one Way Converter, Only stream signal from SCART TO HDMI, CAN NOT from HDMI TO SCART.
- Colour: Black
- Material: ABS
- Input Port: 1x SCART
- Output Port: 1x HDMI
- Dimensions(mm): 88(D)x58(W)x26(H)
- Wight: approx 45g
- Scart CVBS input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M,PAL/N.
- HDMI Output Resolutions: 720p/60Hz, 1080p/60Hz.
- Power Consumption (Max): 3W (we offer a power USB Cable)
The Scart to HDMI converter is a universal converter for analog Scart input to HDMI 1080p (60Hz) output.
The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion,
colour transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch, auto-detect and auto-convert the composite signal to 1080p(60Hz) output, then you can use old device with scart port to the HDTV which has HDMI port.
Front Panel, Rear Panel(How to connect it) :
- SCART Input: Use a Scart to Scart cable to connect your SCART device to this converter. Such like DVD, SKy Box, STB, etc.
- Power: Please use the power USB cable to connect the converter to the computer’s USB, TV’s USB or your 5V USB charger, etc. for power.
- LED indicator: When the DC5V power on, the indicator will be light.
- HDMI Output: Use a “HDMI to HDMI cable” to connect this converter to your TV which has a HDMI input port.
PACKAGE CONTENT :
- 1 x SCART to HDMI Converter
- 1 x UK Plug Adaptor
- 1 x User Manual