Skip to content
1080P Hd 2.5″ Lcd Night Vision Car Cctv Dvr Accident Camera Video Recorder
Specifications of interest:
- All the 6 LED car cams with this case have similar basic features, but there are a few differences.
- These apply to this version
- Resolutions of 720P* [HD], 848×480* [D1], 640×480
- * = software interpolated
- Frame rate is set for each resolution – not able to be changed and no details
- IR night function can be set to Auto or OFF
- Power off delay function (IMPORTANT – see page 2 for more on this)
- Date and time is set through the menu
- 50/60 Hz light frequency selectable
- There is no separate car power jack. The USB port is used.
- Tests show 30 FPS for 848×480 and 640×480
Mounting the camera:
- Put it up near the rearview mirror for maximum road coverage.
- The LCD screen is down in the picture below, but would normally be up when driving to avoid obstructing vision. It’s fairly compact.
- The suction cup clings on like a leech, the mount is reasonably solid, and we are set to go.
Memory card full message:
- If this occurs, it means you have the recording time set to “off”.
- The camera will stop recording when the memory card is full, and will not overwrite the card.
- video time is 1/3/5/10 and off
Formatting the SD card:
- Easily done through the menu, but make sure you cycle the camera with the on/off button at least once before hooking it up to the cars power supply.
- Failure to do so will see the unit appear to record and then hang with a white screen.
- 1 * Car DVR
- 1 * USB Cable
- 1 * Li-ion Battery
- 1 * Car Charger
- 1 * Holder
- 1 * User Manual
Note: No retail package to save the cost and protect the environment.